Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) is an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals. It is incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in Mountain View, California.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Intuit Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Intuit Inc $4,070,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Small Business,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2221 Data Accountability and Trust Act S.139 Data Breach Notification Act H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.6263 S.1490 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2009 S.3742 Data Security and Breach Notification Act of 2010 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 H.R.4853 Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 H.R.5019 Home Star Energy Retrofit Act of 2010 H.R.3457 Small Business Credit Card Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Intuit Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Intuit Inc
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Intuit Inc
- Toggle 2 HHS Breach Notification Interim Final Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Electronic Health Record Incentive Program 2009
- Toggle 1 ITC Institutions of Five-Year Reviews Concerning Antidumping Duty Orders: Non-Frozen Concentrated Apple Juice from China(Second Review) 2010
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Request for Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2009
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology: Initial Set of Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology 2010
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.