Intrado Inc. Intrado Inc. provides 9-1-1 and emergency communications infrastructure, systems and services to telecommunications service providers and government public safety agencies in the United States and worldwide. Over 200 million calls are made to 9-1-1 annually. Intrado’s customers include all major U.S. wireline, wireless and VoIP carriers, as well as municipalities and over 3000 public safety agencies.
Campaign Finance$47,111 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Intrado Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Intrado Inc $4,810,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3403 NET 911 Improvement Act of 2008 H.R.4829 Next Generation 9-1-1 Preservation Act of 2010 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.428 IP-Enabled Voice Communications and Public Safety Act of 2007 H.R.5252 Communications Opportunity, Promotion, and Enhancement Act of 2006 S.911 Conquer Childhood Cancer Act of 2007 S.1063 IP-Enabled Voice Communications and Public Safety Act of 2005 H.R.2629 Next Generation 9-1-1 Advancement Act of 2011 H.R.3101 Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010 H.R.3019 Spectrum Relocation Improvement Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Intrado Inc" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Intrado Inc
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Intrado Inc
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Security and Hazardous Materials Requirements 2002
- Toggle 1 CDC Agency information collection activities; proposals, submissions, and approvals 2006
- Toggle 1 NTIA Recently Posted NTIA Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 1 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in State and Local Government Services; Accessibility of Next Generation 9-1-1 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Proposed Modification to the June 1, 2006 MOA FAA/Subscriber Memorandum of Agreement for ASDI/NASSI Industry Access and Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Premerger notification waiting periods; early terminations 2006
- Toggle 1 Limited Waivers Regarding Access to Numbering Resources: Petitions of Vonage Holdings Corp. and TeleCommunications Systems, Inc. 2013
- Toggle 1 GAO Meetings: Government Auditing Standards Advisory Council 2006
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.