Intl Union of Operating Engineers
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Intl Union of Operating Engineers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Intl Union of Operating Engineers
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Intl Union of Operating Engineers
- Toggle 11 LMSO Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act; Interpretation of the "Advice" Exemption 2011
- Toggle 2 USCG Availability of Draft Environmental Assessment for the Proposed Modification of the Bayonne Bridge 2012
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Commercial Driver's License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Reconsideration of Portland Cement NESHAP and NSPS 2011
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Antidumping Duty Orders; Expedited Five-Year Reviews: Gray Portland Cement and Cement Clinker from Japan 2011
- Toggle 1 OFCCP Affirmative Action and Nondiscrimination Obligations of Contractors and Subcontractors Regarding Protected Veterans 2011
- Toggle 1 ONRR 30 CFR Part 1220, OCS Net Profit Share Payment Reporting -- 1012-0009, formerly ICR0073 2011
- Toggle 1 DOJ James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2010 2011
- Toggle 1 OSHA Revising the Exemption for Digger Derricks in the Cranes and Derricks in Construction Standard 2012