Intl Snowmobile Manufacturers Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Intl Snowmobile Manufacturers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.6091 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Intl Snowmobile Manufacturers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Intl Snowmobile Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 20 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Threatened Status for the Distinct Population Segment of the North American Wolverine Occurring in the Continguous United States 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia- Redesignation of the West Virginia Portion of the Parkersburg-Marietta OH-WV Area for the 1997 PM2.5 NAAQS 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Huntington-Ashland 1997 PM2.5 Redesignation/Maintenance Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia- Redesignation Request and Maintenance Plan for the West Virginia Portion of Wheeling, WV-OH 1997 PM2.5 Nonattianment Area 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia- Redesignation Request and Maintenance Plan- West Virginia Portion of the Huntington-Ashland Area 1997 Annual Standard for Fine Particulate Matter (PM2.5) 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Species; Initiation of Status Review for Ribbon Seal 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011