Intl Fund for Animal Welfare
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Intl Fund for Animal Welfare
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Intl Fund for Animal Welfare $410,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Travel & Tourism
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.50 Multinational Species Conservation Funds Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.1947 Haley's Act H.R.81 Shark Conservation Act of 2010 H.R.991 Polar Bear Conservation and Fairness Act of 2011 H.R.2455 International Whale Conservation and Protection Act of 2009 H.R.3086 Global Wildlife Conservation, Coordination, and Enhancement Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 117 dockets; Submitted to 33 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Intl Fund for Animal Welfare" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Intl Fund for Animal Welfare
- Toggle 40 FWS Removal of the U.S. Captive-bred Inter-subspecific crossed or generic Tiger From the Exemption to Register Under the Captive-bred Wildlife Regulations 2011
- Toggle 17 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List All Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) as Endagered 2010
- Toggle 5 FWS Listing Determination for the African Penguin (Spheniscus demersus) 2008
- Toggle 4 FWS Request for Information and Recommendations on Resolutions, Decisions, and Agenda Items for Consideration at the Sixteenth Regular Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Removing the Gray Wolf from the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Maintaining Protections for the Mexican Wolf by Listing It as Endangered 2013
- Toggle 2 NOAA Notice of receipt of application under Section 120 of the Marine Mammal Protection Act from the states of Idaho, Oregon and Washington requesting authorization to intentionally take, by lethal methods, individually identifiable California sea lions that prey on Pacific salmon and steelhead listed under the Endangered Species Act 2011
- Toggle 2 USCG Port Access Routes Study of Potential Vessel Routing Measures to Reduce Vessel Strikes of North Atlantic Right Whales 2005
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised Definitions for ESA Section 7 Consultations; 50 CFR Part 402 2008
- Toggle 2 USCG Northeast Gateway Energy Bridge, L.L.C., Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2005
- Toggle 2 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List the Peary (Rangifer tarandus pearyi) and Dolphin-Union barren-ground (Rangifer tarandus groenlandicus) Caribou subpopulations as endangered or threatened 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Intl Fund for Animal Welfare
- Toggle 42 FWS Removal of the U.S. Captive-bred Inter-subspecific crossed or generic Tiger From the Exemption to Register Under the Captive-bred Wildlife Regulations 2011
- Toggle 28 APHIS Animal Welfare; Petition to Develop Regulations to Prohibit Public Contact with Potentially Dangerous Animals 2012
- Toggle 26 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List All Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) as Endagered 2010
- Toggle 25 FWS Petition to List the African Lion (Panthera leo leo) As Endangered 2012
- Toggle 11 NOAA Amendment to the Atlantic Large Whale Take Reduction Plan 2013
- Toggle 11 NOAA U.S. Navy Training and Testing Activities in the Hawaii-Southern California Training and Testing Study Area 2013
- Toggle 10 FWS Listing Determination for the African Penguin (Spheniscus demersus) 2008
- Toggle 6 USCG Northeast Gateway Energy Bridge, L.L.C., Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2005
- Toggle 6 NOAA Final Rule to Implement Speed Restrictions to Reduce the Threat of Ship Collisions With North Atlantic Right Whales 2008
- Toggle 5 FWS Request for Information and Recommendations on Resolutions, Decisions, and Agenda Items for Consideration at the Sixteenth Regular Meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora 2011