Intl Business-Government Counsellors
Campaign Finance$-222 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Due to refunds and other accounting issues, aggregate totals for this time frame were negative.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Intl Business-Government Counsellors
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount ANSAC $240,000 MTB Coalition $140,000 Herbalife International $90,000 Lanxess Corp $50,000 FMC Corp $30,000 Campbell Soup $20,000 PepsiCo Inc $20,000 Ad Hoc Coalition on Tariffs $20,000 ConAgra Foods $10,000 Kraft Foods $10,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4345 Alabama Black Belt National Heritage Area Act H.R.4346 National Emancipation Commemoration Act of 2009 H.R.4347 Department of the Interior Tribal Self-Governance Act of 2009 H.R.4348 Telework Tax Incentive Act H.R.4349 Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2010 H.R.4350 Fallen Heroes Family Act of 2009 H.R.4507 Cyber Security Domestic Preparedness Act H.R.4552 Benefit Card Fairness Act of 2010 H.R.4553 21st Century Buy American Act H.R.4554 Energy Assistance for American Families Act