Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
RegulationsMentioned in 47 dockets; Submitted to 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors
- Toggle 2 BSEE AA10 - Oil and Gas Production Safety Systems 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM AD-73 Oil and Gas and Sulphur Operations in the Outer Continental Shelf—Revisions to Safety and Environmental Management Systems 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA Hours of Service of Drivers of Commercial Motor Vehicles; Proposed Revision of Regulatory Guidance for Oil Field Exception 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Voluntary Standards Applicable to Accomodation Vessels Operating on the Outer Continental Shelf 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Notice of Policy Change - Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG MODU Notice of Availability and Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 USCG Lifesaving and Fire-fighting Equipment, Training and Drills Onboard Offshore Facilities and Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU) Operating on the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Draft Guidance Regarding voluntary Inspection of Vessels for Compliance with the Mairtime Labour Convention, 2006 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Updates to Voluntary Consensus Standards Incorporated by Reference - Notice and Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Ballast Water Management Reporting and Recordkeeping 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors
- Toggle 6 FWS Lesser Prairie-Chicken, Proposed Threatened Status 2012
- Toggle 6 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 6 BSEE AA02 - Increased Safety Measures for Energy Development on the Outer Continental Shelf 2012
- Toggle 5 USCG Electrical Installations in Hazardous Areas 2012
- Toggle 4 BOEM AD-73 Oil and Gas and Sulphur Operations in the Outer Continental Shelf—Revisions to Safety and Environmental Management Systems 2011
- Toggle 3 USCG Voluntary Standards Applicable to Accomodation Vessels Operating on the Outer Continental Shelf 2011
- Toggle 3 USCG Safety Management System Requirements for Vessels and Units on the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf 2012
- Toggle 3 BSEE AA10 - Oil and Gas Production Safety Systems 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG MODU Notice of Availability and Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 2 BOEM Shell Gulf of Mexico Revised 2012 Outer Continental Shelf Lease Exploration Plan, Chukchi Sea, Alaska. Burger Prospect: Posey Area Blocks 6714, 6762, 6764, 6812, 6915; Chukchi Sea Lease Sale 193 (May 2011) 2011