Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors
Campaign Finance$142,060 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors $420,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5503 Securing Protections for the Injured from Limitations on Liability Act S.3755 Fairness in Admiralty and Maritime Law Act
RegulationsMentioned in 194 dockets; Submitted to 61 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors
- Toggle 4 OSHA NOISE 2006
- Toggle 3 PHMSA U.S. DOT/RSPA - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2002
- Toggle 2 USCG Standards for Living Organisms In Ships Ballast Water Discharged In U.S. Waters 2001
- Toggle 2 USCG Notification of Arrival and Departure in Ports or Places in the United States 2002
- Toggle 2 OSHA COST OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT 2006
- Toggle 2 USCG Consolidation of Merchant Mariner Qualification Credentials 2006
- Toggle 2 OSHA ERGONOMICS 2006
- Toggle 2 USCG Marine Casualities and Investigations; Chemical Testing Following Serious Marine Incidents 2001
- Toggle 2 AA10 - Oil and Gas Production Safety Systems 2012
- Toggle 1 USCG Maritime Security 2002
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Intl Assn of Drilling Contractors
- Toggle 20 EPA Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase III Facilities 2004
- Toggle 13 FWS Lesser Prairie-Chicken, Proposed Threatened Status 2012
- Toggle 13 USCG USCG -Outer Continental Shelf Activities Rulemaking 1998
- Toggle 6 OSHA NOISE 2006
- Toggle 6 EPA AVAILABILITY OF REPORT TO CONGRESS ON CRUDE OIL, NATURAL GAS AND GEOTHERMAL ENERGY, EXPLORATION, DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION WASTE; ANNOUNCEMENT OF PUBLIC HEARINGS 1988
- Toggle 6 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 6 BSEE AA02 - Increased Safety Measures for Energy Development on the Outer Continental Shelf 2012
- Toggle 5 BOEM AD68 - Oil and Gas and Sulphur Operations in the Outer Continental Shelf–Increased Safety Measures for Energy Development on the Outer Continental Shelf 2010
- Toggle 5 Electrical Installations in Hazardous Areas 2012
- Toggle 4 BOEM AD-73 Oil and Gas and Sulphur Operations in the Outer Continental Shelf—Revisions to Safety and Environmental Management Systems 2011