Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
Campaign Finance$1,300,645 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America $10,901,281
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Homeland Security,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2230 S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 S.275 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2011 S.672 Natural Gas and Electricity Review and Enforcement Act S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 S.1870 Clean Water Restoration Act of 2007 H.R.6899 Comprehensive American Energy Security and Consumer Protection Act S.3209 Safe Chemicals Act of 2010
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Registrant Summary Sept. 12, 2013 Lincoln Policy Group Issues of importance to the natural gas pipeline industry View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 257 dockets; Submitted to 21 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
- Toggle 32 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Pipeline Integrity Management of Natural Gas In High Consequence Areas 2000
- Toggle 5 Pipeline Safety: Public Workshop on Integrity Verification Process 2013
- Toggle 3 PHMSA TPSSC AND THLPSSC Subcommittee for the Preparation of the “Pipeline Safety Report to the Nation” 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Safety of Gas Transmission Pipelines 2011
- Toggle 2 COE Proposal to Reissue and Modify Nationwide Permits 2010
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Passage of Internal Inspection Devices 2003
- Toggle 2 MMS AD11 Pipelines and Pipeline Rights-of-Way 2007
- Toggle 2 PHMSA “Pipeline Safety: Miscellaneous Amendments to the Pipeline Safety Regulations” 2010
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised Definitions for ESA Section 7 Consultations; 50 CFR Part 402 2008
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Public Meeting - Updates on Operator Qualification Program Implementation and Standards Development 2004
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
- Toggle 69 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Pipeline Integrity Management of Natural Gas In High Consequence Areas 2000
- Toggle 42 EPA Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs); Reassessment of Use Authorizations 2009
- Toggle 41 EPA NESHAP for Existing Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines 2008
- Toggle 33 PHMSA Prevention Thru People - Control Room Management 2007
- Toggle 30 EPA National Emission Standards forHazardous Air Pollutants for Stationary Combustion Turbines 2002
- Toggle 24 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008
- Toggle 23 EPA Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) and Non-attainment New Source Review (NSR): Routine Maintenance,Repair and Replacement 2002
- Toggle 19 EPA Industrial Combustion Coordinated Rulemaking FACA 2004
- Toggle 18 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Systems Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2009
- Toggle 16 EPA Standards of Performance for Stationary Reciprocating Internal Combustion Spark Ignited Engines 2005