Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
Campaign Finance$1,257,645 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America $9,801,281
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Homeland Security,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.2230 S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 S.275 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2011 S.672 Natural Gas and Electricity Review and Enforcement Act S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 S.1870 Clean Water Restoration Act of 2007 H.R.6899 Comprehensive American Energy Security and Consumer Protection Act S.3209 Safe Chemicals Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 16 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
- Toggle 3 FERC Contract Reporting Requirements of Intrastate Natural Gas Companies 2008
- Toggle 2 FERC Pipeline Posting Requirements Under Section 23 of the Natural Gas Act 2008
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products and Certain Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Public Meeting and Availability of Statement of Policy for Adopting Full-Fuel-Cycle Analyses into Energy Conservation Standards Program. 2010
- Toggle 2 FERC Assessment of Information Requirements for FERC Financial Forms 2007
- Toggle 1 FERC Transparency Provisions of Section 23 of the Natural Gas Act; Transparency Provisions of the Energy Policy Act 2007
- Toggle 1 FERC Storage Reporting Requirements of Interstate and Intrastate Natural Gas Companies 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Updates to Pipeline and Liquefied Natural Gas Reporting Requirements 2008
- Toggle 1 FERC Storage Reporting Requirements of Interstate and Intrastate Natural Gas Companies 2011
- Toggle 1 DHS Department of Homeland Security U.S. Customs and Border Protection – 006 Automated Targeting System System of Records 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Electric rate and corporate regulation combined filings 2007