Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America $2,300,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.275 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.4847 To prevent certain discriminatory taxation of natural gas pipeline property. S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2845 Pipeline Safety, Regulatory Certainty, and Job Creation Act of 2011 H.R.2937 Pipeline Infrastructure and Community Protection Act of 2011 S.2105 Cybersecurity Act of 2012 S.3209 Safe Chemicals Act of 2010 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.3209 Gros Ventre and Assiniboine Tribes of the Fort Belknap Indian Community Water Rights Settlement Act of 2012 S.3324 Housing for Families of Ill and Injured Veterans Act of 2012
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Registrant Summary Sept. 12, 2013 Lincoln Policy Group Issues of importance to the natural gas pipeline industry View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 33 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
- Toggle 3 PHMSA TPSSC AND THLPSSC Subcommittee for the Preparation of the “Pipeline Safety Report to the Nation” 2011
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Safety of Gas Transmission Pipelines 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Notice of Public Meetings on Improving Pipeline Leak Detection System Effectiveness and Understanding the Application of Automatic/Remote Control Valve 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
- Toggle 14 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Safety of Gas Transmission Pipelines 2011
- Toggle 13 FDA Reconsider and Revoke the Orphan Drug Designation Granted to GeNO on June 18, 2012 for Nitric Oxide 2012
- Toggle 8 PHMSA Notice of Information Collection Activities 2012
- Toggle 7 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 4 PHMSA TPSSC AND THLPSSC Subcommittee for the Preparation of the “Pipeline Safety Report to the Nation” 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Minor Technical Corrections and Amendments to the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rules 2011
- Toggle 4 2013 Technical Corrections, Clarifying, and Other Amendments to Certain Provisions of the Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Mandatory Reporting of Greenhouse Gases: Petroleum and Natural Gas Systems 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Technical Revisions for Subparts I and W of the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2011
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Part 190 - Pipeline Safety Enforcement and Regulatory Procedures 2012