Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America $2,360,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Homeland Security,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.672 Natural Gas and Electricity Review and Enforcement Act S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.6008 CLEAN Act S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.3209 Safe Chemicals Act of 2010 S.3856 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2010 S.3824 Strengthening Pipeline Safety and Enforcement Act of 2010 H.R.2868 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2009 H.R.3125 Radio Spectrum Inventory Act
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Interstate Natural Gas Assn of America
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products and Certain Commercial and Industrial Equipment: Public Meeting and Availability of Statement of Policy for Adopting Full-Fuel-Cycle Analyses into Energy Conservation Standards Program. 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Pipeline Posting Requirements under Section 23 of the Natural Gas Act 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Promoting Competitive Market for Capacity Reassignments 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Contract Reporting Requirements of Intrastate Natural Gas Companies 2010
- Toggle 1 FERC Storage Reporting Requirements of Interstate and Intrastate Natural Gas Companies 2010