Campaign Finance$2,421,959 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Interpublic Group
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Quincy Group $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Food Industry,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3230 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.2749 Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act S.1660 Formaldehyde Standards for Composite Wood Products Act S.3209 Safe Chemicals Act of 2010 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2638 Border Infrastructure and Technology Modernizat S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Interpublic Group" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Interpublic Group
- Toggle 3 FAA Notice of Alternative Policy Options for Managing Capacity at LaGuardia Airport and Proposed Extension of the Lottery Allocation - Phase II 2001
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and the Availability of the Framework Document for Fluorescent Lamp Ballasts 2007
- Toggle 2 DOT 2005 U.S.-Argentina Combination Frequency Proceeding 2005
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Residential Furnaces and Residential Central Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps (Cross Reference Res Furn and Res CAC, EERE-2008-BT-STD-0006 & EERE-2009-BT-STD-0022) 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT American Airlines, Inc., British Airways Plc, Finnair Oyj, Iberia Lineas Aereas de Expana, S.A. and Royal Jordanian Airlines - Approval of and Antirust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008
- Toggle 1 Virgin Atlantic Airways, Ltd., Delta Air Lines, Inc., Societe Air France, Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. and Alitalia Compagnia Aerea Italiana S.p.A. - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2013
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Certain Industrial Equipment: Energy Conservation Standards for Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning, and Water-Heating Equipment 2011
- Toggle 1 DOT 2007, 2008, 2009 US-China Air Services and Combination Frequency Allocation Procedure 2007
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Program for Consumer Products:Public Meeting and Availability of the Framework Document for Metal Halide Lamp Fixtures 2009
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Interpublic Group" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 1 committee