International Myeloma Foundation
Campaign Finance$750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of International Myeloma Foundation
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount International Myeloma Foundation $377,700
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2746 Cancer Drug Coverage Parity Act of 2011 H.R.2245 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act of 2011 S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act S.3295 Department of Labor Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.5973 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1599 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.2375 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2516 Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act S.3187 Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "International Myeloma Foundation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for International Myeloma Foundation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for International Myeloma Foundation
- Toggle 3 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 2 HHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Protections for Research Subjects and Reducing Burden, Delay, and Ambiguity for Investigators 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Applications for Food and Drug Administration Approval to Market a New Drug; Revision of Postmarketing Reporting Requirements--Discontinuance 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Uniform Disclosure to Consumers: Benefit Design, Cost Sharing, & Standards for Definitions 2011
- Toggle 1 HHS Establishment of Exchanges and Qualified Health Plans 2011
- Toggle 1 CDC World Trade Center Health Program; Addition of Certain Types of Cancer to the List of WTC-Related Health Conditions. 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Creating an Alternative Approval Pathway for Certain Drugs Intended to Address Unmet Medical Need; Public Hearing; Request for Comments 2012