Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of International Isotopes
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "International Isotopes" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for International Isotopes
- Toggle 3 NRC Draft Technical Position on the Import of Non-US Origin Radioactive Sources 2012
- Toggle 1 Revision of Fee Schedules; Fee Recovery for FY 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Clarifying Requirements in Part 21, "Reporting of Defects and Noncompliance" 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Notice of Application for Special Permits 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Office of Hazardous Materials Safety; Actions on Special Permit Applications 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC NRC Enforcement Policy Revision 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC Applications and Amendments to Facility Operating Licenses Involving Proposed No Significant Hazards Considerations and Containing Sensitive Unclassified Non-Safeguards Information and Safeguards Information and Order Imposing Procedures for Access to Sensitive Unclassified Non-Safeguards Information and Safeguards Information 2011
- Toggle 1 NRC 10 CFR Part 51 "Environmental Protection Regulations for Domestic Licensing and Related Regulatory Functions" 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA In the matter of Foss Therapy Services, Richard Foss, and Joseph Shepherd 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Notice of Applications for Modification of Special Permit 2011