International Government Relations Group
Campaign Finance$6,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by International Government Relations Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount HP Enterprise Services $450,000 Huawei Technologies $400,000 Alliance/Home Health Quality/Innovation $350,000 National Assn of Broadcasters $320,000 CKE Restaurants $280,000 Peabody Energy $250,000 Baptist Health Care $240,000 Center for Responsible Lending $210,000 Macquarie Securities $200,000 Verenium Corp $200,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Law Enforcement & Crime
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1260 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009 S.610 Patent Reform Act of 2009 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.3293 Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.1679 Affordable Health Choices Act H.R.3126 Consumer Financial Protection Agency Act of 2009
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary March 10, 2015 Lumber Liquidators, Inc deconstructive testing and regulatory compliance for MDF products View registration March 9, 2015 Sematech Inc Semiconductor manufacturing research and development. View registration March 6, 2015 Global Business Services Limited Provide strategic consulting and management services specific to issues facing client the are of government relations and issues management. View registration Jan. 23, 2015 Penn East Pipeline Company, LLC Issues and Policies related to gas pipeline development View registration