International Game Fish Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of International Game Fish Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2706 Billfish Conservation Act of 2012 S.451 A bill for the relief of Claudia Marquez Rico. S.1451 Billfish Conservation Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 13 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "International Game Fish Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for International Game Fish Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for International Game Fish Assn
- Toggle 4 NOAA Pacific Halibut Fisheries; Catch Sharing Plan for Guided Sport and Commercial Fisheries in Alaska 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Bluefin Tuna Bycatch Reduction in the Gulf of Mexico Pelagic Longline Fishery 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Atlantic Highly Migratory Species, Bluefin Tuna Management; Amendment 7 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA Rule to Require Mandatory Use of Turtle Excluder Devices (TEDs) in Skimmer Trawls, Pusher-Head Trawls, and Wing Nets (Butterfly Trawls) 2012
- Toggle 1 ARS Joint Subcommittee on Aquaculture Research and Development Strategic Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA National Standard 10 Guidelines 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Western Pacific Pelagic Fisheries; Territorial Catch and Effort Limits 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Marianas Trench Marine National Monument, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, et al.; Monument Management Plan, Comprehensive Conservation Plans, and Environmental Assessment 2012