International Climate Change Partnership
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of International Climate Change Partnership
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.2307 S.3036 Lieberman-Warner Climate Security Act of 2008 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 S.3072 Stationary Source Regulations Delay Act H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "International Climate Change Partnership" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for International Climate Change Partnership
- Toggle 13 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 10 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: The 2009 Critical Use Exemption from the Phaseout of Methyl Bromide 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Information on GHG emissions associated with bioenergy and other biogenic sources 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: Listing of Substitutes for Ozone-Depleting Substitutes - hydrocarbons and hydrocarbon blends 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: Adjustments to the Allowance System for Controlling HCFC Production, Import, and Export 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: Adjustments to the Allowance System for Controlling HCFC Production, Import, and Export 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: 2012 Methyl Bromide Critical Use Exemption 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Chlorine and Chlorinated Hydrocarbons 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA Protection of Stratospheric Ozone: Adjustments to the Allowance System for Controlling HCFC Production, Import, and Export 2010