RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Intercity Transit" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Intercity Transit
- Toggle 1 EPA Kentucky; Louisville; Fine Particulate Matter 2002 Base Year Emissions Inventory 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Notice of Limitation on Claims Against Proposed Public Transportation Projects 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Georgia CTGs RACT - Groups II, III, & IV(2006,07,08) 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Release of Waybill Data 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA WA SIP Revision: Tacoma-Pierce County Nonattainment Area 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Early Scoping Notification for the Alternatives Analysis of the Tacoma Link Expansion in Tacoma, WA 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Threatened Status for Four Subspecies of Mazama Pocket 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Resubmission of the Charlotte 8-hour Ozone Attainment Demonstration - Emissions Inventory Only 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA West Virginia- 1997 Fine Particulate Matter National Ambient Air Quality Standard for the Charleston, WV 2002 Base Year Inventory 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA 110(a)(1) Maintenance Plan for 1997 8-hour Ozone - Triad 1-hr Area 2011