Campaign Finance$158,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Intelsat Ltd
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Intelsat Ltd $6,288,497
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Government Issues,
- Science & Technology,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3913 S.911 SPECTRUM Act S.1652 Consumer Mobile Fairness Act of 2011 S.2322 H.R.3060 Economic Growth and Reducing Unemployment Act H.R.3125 Radio Spectrum Inventory Act H.R.3763 FCC MERGER Act H.R.2410 Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 H.R.3309 Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act of 2011 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Intelsat Ltd" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Intelsat Ltd
- Toggle 1 EPA Revisions to the Requirements for Transboundary Shipments of Wastes between OECD Countries and for Export Shipments of Spent Lead Acid Batteries 2005
- Toggle 1 FCC Establishment of Policies and Service Rules for the Broadcasting- Satellite Service 2006
- Toggle 1 FCC Amendment of the Commissions Rules To Modify Antenna Requirements for the 10.7-11.7 GHz Band 2007
Advisory Committees3 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Intelsat Ltd" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Federal Communications Commission 2 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Defense 1 person on 1 committee