Institute of Real Estate Management
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Institute of Real Estate Management
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Institute of Real Estate Management $80,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.509 Small Business Lending Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.940 United States Covered Bond Act of 2011 H.2011 National Strategic and Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2011 H.R.2972 Creating American Jobs Through Foreign Capital Investment Act S.1835 United States Covered Bond Act H.R.1147 Community Recovery and Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.1418 Small Business Lending Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.2146 DATA Act H.R.2308 SEC Regulatory Accountability Act H.R.3179 Marketplace Equity Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 17 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Institute of Real Estate Management" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Institute of Real Estate Management
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Institute of Real Estate Management
- Toggle 3 HUD Credit Risk Retention 2011
- Toggle 3 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 2 504 and 7(a) Regulatory Enhancements 2012
- Toggle 2 HUD FR 5359–P–01 Equal Access to Housing in HUD Programs Regardless of Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5634–N–01 Changes in Certain Multifamily Housing and Health Care Facility Mortgage Insurance Premiums for Fiscal Year (FY) 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR-5603-N-52 Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Application Form 2012
- Toggle 1 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
- Toggle 1 FHFA Private Transfer Fees 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR-5526-N-01 Public Housing Assessment System (PHAS): Proposed Physical Condition Interim Scoring Notice 2011