Institute of Real Estate Management
Campaign Finance$2,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Institute of Real Estate Management
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Institute of Real Estate Management $3,058,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.509 Small Business Lending Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.940 United States Covered Bond Act of 2011 H.2011 National Strategic and Critical Minerals Policy Act of 2011 H.R.2972 Creating American Jobs Through Foreign Capital Investment Act S.1835 United States Covered Bond Act H.R.111 Community Choice in Real Estate Act H.R.111 Community Choice in Real Estate Act H.R.846 Homeowners' Insurance Availability Act of 2005 H.R.1147 Community Recovery and Enhancement Act of 2011 H.R.1418 Small Business Lending Enhancement Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 46 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Institute of Real Estate Management" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Institute of Real Estate Management
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products: Final Rule Regarding Energy Conservation Standards for Room Air Conditioners (EERE-1990-STD-0048) 2006
- Toggle 1 EPA OPPT, Lead-Based Paint Pre-Renovation Information Dissemination - TSCA Section 406(b), Request for Comment on Renewal of Information Collection Request (ICR) 2004
- Toggle 1 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 1 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities 2008
- Toggle 1 SBA 504 and 7(a) Regulatory Enhancements 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Institute of Real Estate Management
- Toggle 6 EPA Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting Program 2005
- Toggle 3 HUD Credit Risk Retention 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA OPPT, Lead-Based Paint Pre-Renovation Information Dissemination - TSCA Section 406(b), Request for Comment on Renewal of Information Collection Request (ICR) 2004
- Toggle 3 OCC Credit Risk Retention by Securitizers 2011
- Toggle 2 DOT Complaint Against Los Angeles World Airports, Los Angeles Board of Airport Commissioners and the City of Los Angeles, California 2007
- Toggle 2 HUD FR-4679-N-11 Changes in Certain Multifamily Mortgage Insurance Premiums 2006
- Toggle 2 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability by Public Accommodations and in Commercial Facilities 2008
- Toggle 2 SBA 504 and 7(a) Regulatory Enhancements 2012
- Toggle 2 HUD FR 5359–P–01 Equal Access to Housing in HUD Programs Regardless of Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5298–N–01 Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Tenant Data Collection Advance Solicitation etc. 2009