Institute of International Bankers
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Institute of International Bankers
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Institute of International Bankers $490,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3283 Swap Jurisdiction Certainty Act H.R.1838 To repeal a provision of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act prohibiting any Federal bailout of swap dealers or participants. S.165 Abortion Non-Discrimination Act of 2011 S.619 STEM 2 Act H.R.2779 To exempt inter-affiliate swaps from certain regulatory requirements put in place by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. H.R.3336 Small Business Credit Availability Act H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.4173 Prevent Iran from Acquiring Nuclear Weapons and Stop War Through Diplomacy Act S.1813 MAP-21 S.2101 Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Human Rights Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets; Submitted to 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Institute of International Bankers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Institute of International Bankers
- Toggle 3 IRS Information Reporting by Foreign Financial Institutions and Withholding on Certain Payments, etc. 2012
- Toggle 1 FINCEN Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010 (“CISADA”) Reporting Requirements Under Section 104(e) 2011
- Toggle 1 TREAS Assessment of Fees on Large Bank Holding Companies and Nonbank Financial Companies Supervised by the Federal Reserve Board To Cover the Expenses of the Financial Research Fund 2012
- Toggle 1 FSOC Recommendations Regarding Modifications to the Concentration Limit on Large Financial Companies 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 1 FINCEN Customer Due Diligence Requirements for Financial Institutions 2012
- Toggle 1 IRS Guidance on Reporting Interest Paid to Nonresident Aliens 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Incentive-Based Compensation Arrangements 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Margin and Capital Requirements for Covered Swap Entities 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Institute of International Bankers
- Toggle 17 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 5 IRS Information Reporting by Foreign Financial Institutions and Withholding on Certain Payments, etc. 2012
- Toggle 4 OCC Margin and Capital Requirements for Covered Swap Entities 2011
- Toggle 3 TREAS Assessment of Fees on Large Bank Holding Companies and Nonbank Financial Companies Supervised by the Federal Reserve Board To Cover the Expenses of the Financial Research Fund 2012
- Toggle 2 FINCEN Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010 (“CISADA”) Reporting Requirements Under Section 104(e) 2011
- Toggle 2 TREAS Determination of Foreign Exchange Swaps and Foreign Exchange Forwards Under the Commodity Exchange Act 2011
- Toggle 2 OTS Incentive-Based Compensation Arrangements 2011
- Toggle 1 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
- Toggle 1 SEC Exemptive Orders: Temporary Exemptions and Other Temporary Relief Applicable to Security-Based Swaps 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Definitions: Swap Dealer, Security-Based Swap Dealer, Major Swap Participant, Major Security-Based Swap Participant and Eligible Contract Participant 2012