Institute of International Bankers
Campaign Finance$33,700 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Institute of International Bankers
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Institute of International Bankers $5,360,000 Fleishman-Hillard Inc $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010 H.R.3283 Swap Jurisdiction Certainty Act H.R.4173 Prevent Iran from Acquiring Nuclear Weapons and Stop War Through Diplomacy Act H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 S.165 Abortion Non-Discrimination Act of 2011 S.163 National Mormon Pioneer Heritage Area Act H.R.1838 To repeal a provision of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act prohibiting any Federal bailout of swap dealers or participants. H.R.3933 Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 58 dockets; Submitted to 22 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Institute of International Bankers" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Institute of International Bankers
- Toggle 3 IRS Information Reporting by Foreign Financial Institutions and Withholding on Certain Payments, etc. 2012
- Toggle 1 OFAC Iranian Financial Sanctions Regulations (31 CFR Part 561) 2010
- Toggle 1 OCC Risk-Based Capital Guidelines; Capital Adequacy Guidelines: Standardized Framework 2008
- Toggle 1 FINCEN Customer Due Diligence Requirements for Financial Institutions 2012
- Toggle 1 FSOC Recommendations Regarding Modifications to the Concentration Limit on Large Financial Companies 2011
- Toggle 1 OFAC Economic Sanctions Enforcement Guidelines 2008
- Toggle 1 IRS Guidance on Reporting Interest Paid to Nonresident Aliens 2011
- Toggle 1 TREAS Development of a Guarantee Program for Troubled Assets 2008
- Toggle 1 TREAS Review by the Treasury Department of the Regulatory Structure Associated with Financial Institutions 2007
- Toggle 1 FINCEN Cross-Border Electronic Transmittals of Funds 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Institute of International Bankers
- Toggle 17 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 15 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part II): Standardized Approach for Risk-weighted Assets; Market Discipline and Disclosure Requirements 2012
- Toggle 5 IRS Information Reporting by Foreign Financial Institutions and Withholding on Certain Payments, etc. 2012
- Toggle 3 OCC Margin and Capital Requirements for Covered Swap Entities 2011
- Toggle 3 TREAS Assessment of Fees on Large Bank Holding Companies and Nonbank Financial Companies Supervised by the Federal Reserve Board To Cover the Expenses of the Financial Research Fund 2012
- Toggle 2 OCC Risk-Based Capital Guidelines; Revising Transitional Floors for Advanced Approaches Rule 2010
- Toggle 2 OFAC Economic Sanctions Enforcement Guidelines 2008
- Toggle 2 TREAS Review by the Treasury Department of the Regulatory Structure Associated with Financial Institutions 2007
- Toggle 2 TREAS Determination of Foreign Exchange Swaps and Foreign Exchange Forwards Under the Commodity Exchange Act 2011
- Toggle 2 FINCEN Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act of 2010 (“CISADA”) Reporting Requirements Under Section 104(e) 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Institute of International Bankers" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Treasury 1 person on 1 committee