Inst of Certified Financial Planners
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Inst of Certified Financial Planners
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Inst of Certified Financial Planners $200,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 12 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Inst of Certified Financial Planners" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Inst of Certified Financial Planners
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Inst of Certified Financial Planners
- Toggle 5 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Certain Broker-Dealers Deemed Not To Be Investment Advisers 1999
- Toggle 3 SEC Comments on Electronic Filing by Investment Advisers; Proposed Amendments to Form ADV 2000
- Toggle 2 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Registration Under the Advisers Act of Certain Hedge Fund Advisers 2004
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Privacy of Consumer Financial Information (Regulation S-P) 2000
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Indexed Annuities and Certain Other Insurance Contracts 2008
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Investment Adviser Codes of Ethics 2004
- Toggle 1 TREAS Public Input on the Report to Congress on How to Modernize and Improve the System of Insurance Regulation in the United States 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed and Final Rules: Compliance Programs of Investment Companies and Investment Advisers 2003
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule Investment Adviser Year 2000 Reports 1998
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Proposed Rule: Custody of Funds or Securities of Clients by Investment Advisers 2002