Information Technology Industry Council
The Information Technology Industry Council (ITI) is a Washington D.C. based trade association that represents companies from the information and communications technology (ICT) industry. As an advocacy organization, ITI works to influence policy issues aimed at encouraging innovation and promoting global competitiveness.
Campaign Finance$205,775 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Information Technology Industry Council
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Information Technology Industry Council $13,254,034
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.4040 Consumer Product Safety Modernization Act S.2663 CPSC Reform Act H1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 H.R.62 International Tax Competitiveness Act of 2011 H.R.1834 Freedom to Invest Act of 2011 S.727 Bipartisan Tax Fairness and Simplification Act of 2011 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.275 Global Online Freedom Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 69 dockets; Submitted to 36 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Information Technology Industry Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Information Technology Industry Council
- Toggle 4 PHMSA Hazardous Materials Revision to Requirements for the Transportation Lithium Batteries 2009
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Test Procedures for Battery Chargers and External Power Supplies (Standby Mode and Off Mode) and for Multiple Voltage External Power Supplies Power Supplies 2008
- Toggle 2 FAA Safe Efficient Use and Preservation of the Navigable Air Space 2006
- Toggle 2 USTR Section 1377, Compliance with Telecom Trade Agreement 2010
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and Availability of Framework Document for Battery Chargers and External Power Supplies 2008
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments Concerning Free Trade Agreement With the Republic of Colombia 2009
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments Concerning Free Trade Agreement With the Republic of Korea 2009
- Toggle 1 CPSC Children's Products Containing Lead: Interpretative Rule on Inaccessible Component Parts 2009
- Toggle 1 USTR Request for Comments on Proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Intent to Amend Performance Standard; Laser Products 1993
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Information Technology Industry Council
- Toggle 10 PHMSA Hazardous Materials Revision to Requirements for the Transportation Lithium Batteries 2009
- Toggle 7 EERE Energy Efficiency Program for Consumer Products: Public Meeting and Availability of Framework Document for Battery Chargers and External Power Supplies 2008
- Toggle 6 OSHA SUPPLIERS DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY 2006
- Toggle 4 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Test Procedures for Battery Chargers and External Power Supplies (Standby Mode and Off Mode) and for Multiple Voltage External Power Supplies Power Supplies 2008
- Toggle 4 DOT IATA - Approval of Agreement(s) 2003
- Toggle 3 EPA Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders to inform the National Framework for Electronics Stewardship 2011
- Toggle 3 OSHA Supplier's Declaration of Conformity - 2008; Request for Information (RFI) 2008
- Toggle 2 USCBP Importer Security Filing and Additional Carrier Requirements 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Comprehensive Guideline for Procurement of Products Containing Recovered Materials, Final Rule, (530-Z-97-009) 1997
- Toggle 2 FAR Federal Acquisition Regulation; Sustainable Acquisition; FAR Case 2010-001 2010
Advisory Committees6 people on 8 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Information Technology Industry Council" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 2 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Defense 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of State 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Office of the United States Trade Representative 1 person on 1 committee