Information Industry Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Information Industry Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Information Industry Assn $465,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Government Issues,
- Media Information & Publishing
RegulationsMentioned in 53 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Information Industry Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Information Industry Assn
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Information Industry Assn
- Toggle 3 EPA Toxic Chemical Release Reporting; Request for Comments on Renewal and Proposed Changes 2004
- Toggle 3 ED Race to the Top Fund -- Notice of Proposed Priorities, Requirements, Definitions, and Selection Criteria 2009
- Toggle 3 PCLOB Meetings: Surveillance Programs 2013
- Toggle 3 SEC Comments on Concept Release 1999
- Toggle 3 USTR Request for Comments and Notice of Public Hearing Concerning China’s Compliance with WTO Commitments 2012
- Toggle 3 USTR Request for Comments and Notice of public hearing concerning Proposed Transatlantic Trade and Investment Agreement 2013
- Toggle 2 EPA TRI ICR Notice For Form R EPA ICR 1363.13 OMB No. 2070-0093 2003
- Toggle 2 USTR Request for Comments and Notice of Public Hearing Concerning China’s Compliance with WTO Commitments 2011
- Toggle 2 GSA GSA Notices 2013
- Toggle 2 DOT Small Community Air Service Development Program 2006
Advisory Committees1 person on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Information Industry Assn" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 2 committees