Independent Telephone & Telecom Alliance
Campaign Finance$750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Independent Telephone & Telecom Alliance
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Independent Telephone & Telecom Alliance $354,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3523 Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011 H.R.3675 Next Generation Television Marketplace Act S.2008 Next Generation Television Marketplace Act of 2011 H.R.942 American Research and Competitiveness Act of 2011 H.RES.37 Electing Members to certain standing committees of the House of Representatives. S.2151 SECURE IT H.R.3674 Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2012 S.2105 Cybersecurity Act of 2012 H.R.3309 Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act of 2011 H.R.3310 Federal Communications Commission Consolidated Reporting Act of 2011