Independent Fuel Terminal Operators Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Independent Fuel Terminal Operators Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Homeland Security,
- Economics & Econ Development,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3619 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 S.1194 Coast Guard Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 S.2010 H.R.2868 Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Act of 2009 S.917 Outer Continental Shelf Reform Act of 2011 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 H.R.889 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2005 H.R.2419 Farm Bill Extension Act of 2007 H.R.2776 Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation Tax Act of 2007 H.R.3221 Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 42 dockets; Submitted to 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Independent Fuel Terminal Operators Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Independent Fuel Terminal Operators Assn
- Toggle 1 USCG Maritime Security 2002
- Toggle 1 PHMSA New York City Fire Department - Waiver of Preemption 2003
- Toggle 1 USCG Implementation of National Maritime Security Initiatives 2003
- Toggle 1 Oil Transfers from Vessels 2013
- Toggle 1 POrt Authority Access to Facility Vulnerability Assessments and the Integration of Security Systems - Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 OSHA OCCUPANT PROTECTION IN MOTOR VEHICLES 2006
- Toggle 1 USCG Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Reader Requirements 2007
- Toggle 1 PHMSA U.S. DOT/RSPA - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2002
- Toggle 1 USCG Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Maritime 2006
- Toggle 1 TSA Transportation Worker Identification Credential Standards for Maritime 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Independent Fuel Terminal Operators Assn
- Toggle 14 EPA NonRoad Diesel Tier 4 and NonRoad Diesel Tier 3 Technology Review. 2003
- Toggle 14 EPA Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Program 2005
- Toggle 7 EPA Effluent Guidelines Program Plan for 2004/2005. 2003
- Toggle 3 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Control of Hazardous Air Pollutants from Mobile Sources 2005
- Toggle 3 EPA Modifications to Renewable Fuel Standard and Diesel Sulfur Programs 2012
- Toggle 2 USCG Implementation of National Maritime Security Initiatives 2003
- Toggle 2 USCG Port Security Plans 2003
- Toggle 2 USCG Facility Security Plan 2003
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Safety Requirements for External Product Piping on Cargo Tanks Transporting Flammable Liquids 2009