Campaign Finance$16,450 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Imperium Renewables
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2266 Department of Defense Energy Security Act of 2011 S.1079 Domestic Fuel for Enhancing National Security Act of 2011 S.1204 Department of Defense Energy Security Act of 2011 S.1220 Fulfilling U.S. Energy Leadership Act of 2011 S.1277 Biodiesel Tax Incentive Reform and Extension Act of 2011 S.1294 Oil Independence for a Stronger America Act of 2011 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.981 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2238 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the incentives for the production of biodiesel, and for other purposes. H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Imperium Renewables" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Imperium Renewables
- Toggle 3 Annual Standards under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) Program 2012
- Toggle 1 Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans and Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; State of California; Redesignation of Sacramento to Attainment for the PM10 Standard 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Lifecycle Greenhouse Gas Analyses of New Pathways Under the Renewable Fuels Standard Program 2011
- Toggle 1 Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Quality Assurance Program for the Renewable Fuel Standard Program 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Request for Comment on Letters Seeking a Waiver of the Renewable Fuel Standard 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA California State Nonroad Engine Pollution Control Standards; Request for Authorization of Shore Power Regulations 2011