Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's March 7, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Imperial Sugar
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Imperial Sugar" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Imperial Sugar
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Early Termination of the Waiting Period Under the Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 CSB Meetings; Sunshine Act 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Glyphosate – Pesticide Petition (PP# 2E7979) and Registration Requests for use on root and tuber vegetables, except sugarbeets; oilseed group 20; teff forage and hay; vegetable, bulb, group 3-07; vegetable, fruiting, group 8-10; fruit, citrus, group 10-10; fruit, pome, group 11-10; berry and small fruit, group 13-07 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Dow AgroSciences; Notice of Petition for a Determination of Nonregulated Status for Soybean Genetically Engineered for Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid and Glufosinate 2012
- Toggle 1 APHIS Plants for Planting Whose Importation is Not Authorized Pending Pest Risk Analysis; Notice of Availability of Data Sheets for Taxa of Plants for Planting that are Quarantine Pests or Hosts of Quarantine Pests 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Grantings of Requests for Early Terminations of Waiting Periods under Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Proposed Consent Agreements: EPN, Inc.; Analysis of Proposed Consent Order to Aid Public Comment 2012
- Toggle 1 OSHA Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (MACOSH), Notices and Meetings for 2011 2011
- Toggle 1 APHIS Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.; Availability of Petition, Plant Pest Risk Assessment, and Environmental Assessment for Determination of Nonregulated Status of Maize Genetically Engineered for Herbicide Tolerance 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Preventive Controls for Registered Human Food and Animal Food/Feed Facilities; Request for Comments 2011
Federal Spending8 contracts
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Imperial Sugar Company||2011||RESALE-EXACT MEAT||$2,639,975|
|Imperial Sugar Company||2012||RESALE-EXACT MEAT||$2,621,796|
|Imperial Sugar Company||2011||RESALE-EXACT MEAT||$2,079,407|
|Imperial Sugar Company||2012||RESALE - EXACT MEAT||$2,025,109|
|Imperial Sugar Company||2012||RESALE - EXACT MEAT||$2,016,095|
|Imperial Sugar Company||2012||RESALE-EXACT MEAT||$2,002,069|
|Imperial Sugar Company||2011||RESALE-EXACT MEAT||$1,723,943|
|Imperial Sugar Company||2011||RESALE-EXACT MEAT||$1,685,538|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Imperial Sugar" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 1 person on 1 committee