Imperial County, CA
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Imperial County, CA
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Natural Resources,
- Government Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.3599 County Payments Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.5326 Department of Justice Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.5381 Commonsense Legislative Exceptional Events Reforms Act of 2012 S.1692 County Payments Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.2323 Science Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.1633 Farm Dust Regulation Prevention Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 41 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Imperial County, CA" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Imperial County, CA
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA General Permits for the Tribal Minor NSR Program 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Air Quality Designations for the 2012 PM2.5 Standards 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA NV: Clark County, Nevada 1997 8-hour O3 redesignatinon 2012
- Toggle 2 ICEB National Standards to Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Sexual Abuse and Assault in Confinement Facilities 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Designation of Areas for Air Quality Planning Purposes; California; Morongo Band of Mission Indians 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Nevada Infrastructure SIP for the 1997 ozone, 1997 PM-2.5, and 2006 PM2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities; Disclosures of Ownership and Additional Disclosable Parties Information 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Prospective Payment System for Federal Fiscal Year 2012; Changes in Size and Square Footage of Inpatient Rehabilitation Units and Inpatient Psychiatric Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA 2008 Lead (Pb) Infrastructure SIPs (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin) 2011