Ikon Public Affairs
Campaign Finance$-1,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Due to refunds and other accounting issues, aggregate totals for this time frame were negative.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Ikon Public Affairs
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Autism Speaks $442,000 Maritime Exchange for the Delaware River $160,000 URL Pharmaceuticals $130,000 W2 Holdings $120,000 Storeroom Solutions $50,000 East Stroudsburg University $42,000 Ohio Valley General Hospital $40,000 Jefferson Regional Medical Center $20,000 Dynavox Technologies $20,000 Project CURE $15,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2005 Combating Autism Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.1094 Combating Autism Reauthorization Act H.R.2288 Caring for Military Kids with Autism Act H.R.3423 ABLE Act of 2011 S.1872 ABLE Act of 2011
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary March 20, 2014 Safe Minds Combating Autism Reauthorization Act View registration