Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Ieee-Usa
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 264 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Ieee-Usa" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Ieee-Usa
- Toggle 1 HHS Health Information Technology; Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria: Electronic Health Record Technology, 2014 Edition 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA Unmanned Aircraft Test Sites; Notice Request for Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 OMB Federal Participation in the Development and Use of Voluntary Consensus Standards and in Conformity Assessment Activities 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Ieee-Usa
- Toggle 32 NRC Issuance and Availability of Multiple Draft Regulatory Guides 2012
- Toggle 13 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 13 EPA Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders to inform the National Framework for Electronics Stewardship 2011
- Toggle 11 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 9 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Test Procedures for Electric Motors 2012
- Toggle 8 NHTSA Federal Motor Vechicle Safety Standards Events Data Recorder 2012
- Toggle 8 EERE Alternative Efficiency Determination Methods and Alternate Rating Methods 2011
- Toggle 8 ATBCB Updates to Section 508 Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards and Telecommunications Act Accessibility Guidelines 2011
- Toggle 7 NRC Availability of Draft Regulatory Issue Summary 2011
- Toggle 6 EERE Notice of Intent to Negotiate Proposed Rule on Energy Efficiency Standards for Distribution Transformers 2011