Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of I-Wireless
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 127 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "I-Wireless" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for I-Wireless
- Toggle 3 FCC Connect America Fund; A National Broadband Plan for Our Future: Establishing Just and Reasonable Rates for Local Exchange Carriers; High-Cost Universal Service Support 2011
- Toggle 2 FCC Facilitating the Use of Microwave for Wireless Backhaul and Other Uses etc. 2012
- Toggle 2 FCC Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility 2011
- Toggle 2 FCC Reporting Requirements for U.S. Providers of International Telecommunications Services 2011
- Toggle 2 FCC Facilitating Use of Microwave for Wireless Backhaul and Other Uses and Providing Additional Flexibility, etc. 2011
- Toggle 2 FCC Lifeline and Link Up Reform and Modernization: Advancing Broadband Availability Through Digital Literacy Training 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Developing an Unified Intercarrier Compensation 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Modernizing the Form 477 Data Program 2011
- Toggle 1 USTR Compliance with Telecommunications Trade Agreements; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FCC Schools and Libraries Universal Service Support Mechanism and National Broadband Plan for Our Future 2011