Hyundai Kia America Technical Center
Campaign Finance$1,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Hyundai Kia America Technical Center
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Hyundai Kia America Technical Center $440,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1449 Motor Vehicle Owners Right to Repair Act of 2011 H.R.748 To prohibit the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency from authorizing the use of gasoline containing greater than 10 percent ethanol in certain vehicles, and for other purposes. H.R.3199 To provide a comprehensive assessment of the scientific and technical research on the implications of the use of mid-level ethanol blends, and for other purposes. H.R.4014 To amend the Federal Deposit Insurance Act with respect to information provided to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection. S.1449 Mariah's Act S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012 H.R.500 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase the manufacturer limitation on the number of new qualified plug-in electric drive motor vehicles eligible for credit. H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hyundai Kia America Technical Center" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Hyundai Kia America Technical Center
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice for Inconsequential Noncompliance of the 2012 Hyundai Veracruz multipurpose passenger vehicles 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Inconsequential Noncompliance for 2011 and 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Passenger Cars 2012