Hydro Green Energy
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Hydro Green Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 63 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hydro Green Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Hydro Green Energy
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications Accepted for Filing and Soliciting Comments, Motions To Intervene, etc.: Kahawai Power 5, LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Parker Knoll Hydro, LLC; Notice of Intent To Prepare An Environmental Impact Statement and Notice of Scoping Meetings and Soliciting Scoping Comments 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Competing Preliminary Permit Applications: Riverbank Hydro No. 16 LLC; Lock Hydro Friends Fund IV; FFP Project 55 LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: LockPlus Hydro Friends Fund XXXIX, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications: New England Hydropower Company, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Preliminary Permit Applications: Lock+TM Hydro Friends Fund XI, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Lock+ Hydro Friends Fund XLII, LLC 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Competing Preliminary Permit Applications: Riverbank Hydro No. 6 LLC; Lock Hydro Friends Fund XLVII; FFP Project 52 LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Competing Preliminary Permit Applications: Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corp.; FFP Project 1 LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Competing Preliminary Permit Applications: Lock 14 Hydro Partners, FFP Project 106 LLC 2011