Husch Blackwell LLP
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Husch Blackwell LLP
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Home Instead Senior Care $330,000 Venetian Casino Resort $200,000 David L Horne LLC $120,000 Missouri Hospital Assn $120,000 Multistack LLC $120,000 Two Rivers Psychiatric Hospital $120,000 Fort Bend Co/Levee Improvement Dist 2 $100,000 Netsmart Technologies $80,000 American Coalition for Taxpayer Rights $60,000 Healthestate $30,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Veterans Affairs,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Roads & Highways,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.539 Behavioral Health Information Technology Act of 2011 H.R.1309 Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2011 H.R.2341 Direct Care Job Quality Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.3066 Companionship Exemption Protection Act S.1273 Direct Care Job Quality Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2715 To provide the Consumer Product Safety Commission with greater authority and discretion in enforcing the consumer product safety laws, and for other purposes. S.1940 Commission on Natural Catastrophe Risk Management and Insurance Act of 2011 H.R.5969 Ensuring Access to Affordable and Quality Companion Care Act H.R.5970 Protecting In-Home Care from Government Intrusion Act H.R.6043 Behavioral Health Information Technology Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Husch Blackwell LLP" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Husch Blackwell LLP
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Husch Blackwell LLP
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Safety of Gas Transmission Pipelines 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Determination of Governmental Plan Status 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Tres Palacios Gas Storage LLC 2011
- Toggle 1 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Applications: Liberty Energy (Georgia) Corp. 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Filings: System Energy Resources, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 STB Petitions for Declaratory Orders: Union Pacific Railroad Co. 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 1 FERC Meetings: Public Utility District No. 1 of Snohomish County, WA 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Filings: Tri-State Financial Co., LLC, Red River Energy, LLC 2012