Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) is a global chemical company with 11,000 employees and revenues of approximately $8 billion.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Huntsman Corp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Chemical Industry
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Huntsman Corp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Huntsman Corp
- Toggle 4 EPA Significant New Use Rules on Certain Chemical Substances 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Notice of Filing for butylene carbonate; 1, 3-dioxolan-2-one, 4-ethyl (CASRN: 4437-85-8; PP#1E7837). For determination of request for exemption from tolerance 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Petition to Establish Tolerances for the Herbicide, Sulfentrazone, on Crop Group 18 (Nongrass Animal Feed); Crop Group 10-10 (Citrus Fruit); Crop Group 13-07 (Small Berry and Fruit); and Crop Group 14 (Tree Nuts including Pistachios) 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Lesser Prairie-Chicken, Proposed Threatened Status 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Significant New Use Rules on Certain Chemical Substances 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Oregon - Interstate Transport 1997 Ozone and PM 2.5 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Acetamiprid: Proposed New Use on Soybeans and in Food/Feed Handling Establishments. 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Findings of Failure to Submit a Complete State Implementation Plan for Section 110(a) Pertaining to the 2008 Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Certain New Chemicals; Receipt and Status Information 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Petition to Establish Tolerances for the Herbicide, Carfentrazone-ethyl, on Crop Group 18 (Non-grass Animal Feed) 2011