Campaign Finance$2,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Huawei Technologies
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Huawei Technologies $1,480,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Homeland Security,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Huawei Technologies" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Huawei Technologies
- Toggle 1 BOEM Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Assessment (EA) for Commercial Wind Leasing and Site Assessment Activities on the Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Offshore North Carolina 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Products Containing Interactive Program Guide or Parental Controls Technology 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Complaints: Certain Rubber Resins and Processes for Manufacturing Same 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Wireless Devices with 3G Capabilities and Components 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Complaints: Certain CMOS Image Sensors and Products Containing Same 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Biosimilars: Questions and Answers Regarding Implementation of the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act of 2009; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 Requests for Information: Certain Wireless Devices with 3G Capabilities and Components Thereof; Statements on Public Interest 2013
- Toggle 1 Investigations; Terminations, Modifications, Rulings, etc.: Certain TV Programs, Literary Works for TV Production and Episode Guides Pertaining to Same 2013
- Toggle 1 Investigations and Determinations: Certain Wireless Consumer Electronics Devices and Components Thereof 2013
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Quality Considerations in Demonstrating Biosimilarity to a Reference Protein Product 2011