Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of HTC America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount HTC America $970,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1707 Data Accountability and Trust Act H.R.1841 Data Accountability and Trust Act (DATA) of 2011 H.R.2577 SAFE Data Act S.1151 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act of 2011 S.1207 Data Security and Breach Notification Act of 2011 S.1408 Data Breach Notification Act of 2011 S.1223 Location Privacy Protection Act of 2011 H.R.1249 America Invents Act
RegulationsMentioned in 53 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "HTC America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for HTC America
- Toggle 2 DOT Advisory Committee for Aviation Consumer Protection (ACACP) 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Complaints: Certain Consumer Electronics, Including Mobile Phones and Tablets 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Determination: Certain Electronic Imaging Devices 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Electronic Devices for Capturing and Transmitting Images and Components Thereof 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Advice Concerning Possible Modifications to the U.S. Generalized System of Preferences, etc. 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Complaints: Certain Motion-Sensitive Sound Effects Devices and Image Display Devices, etc. 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations; Terminations, Modifications and Rulings: Certain Personal Data and Mobile Communications Devices and Related Software 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Antidumping Duty Orders; Expedited Five-Year Reviews: Gray Portland Cement and Cement Clinker from Japan 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations: Certain Portable Electronic Devices and Related Software 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations; Terminations, Modifications and Rulings: Certain Mobile Electronic Devices Incorporating Haptics 2012