Howrey LLP is a global law firm. The firm practices antitrust, global litigation and intellectual property law. Howrey has more than 500 attorneys in 16 locations worldwide.
Campaign Finance$752,619 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Howrey Llp
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Civil Rights & Civil Liberties,
- Government Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 14 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Howrey Llp" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Howrey Llp
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Howrey Llp
- Toggle 7 APHIS Environmental Assessment; Determination of Nonregulated Status of Sugar Beet Genetically Engineered for Tolerance to the Herbicide Glyphosate 2010
- Toggle 3 DOT 2007 U.S.-China Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 3 SBA Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Patent Extension Application for Decapinol Oral Rinse, U.S. Patent No. 4,894,221 2006
- Toggle 1 TREAS Prohibition on Funding of Unlawful Internet Gambling 2007
- Toggle 1 DOT Alitalia-Linee Aeree Italiane-S.p.A., Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Inc., KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Inc. and Societe Air France - Approval of and Antitrust Immunity for Alliance Agreements 2004
- Toggle 1 FAA 11-ANE-01 Establish Class E Airspace at Brunswick Executive, Brunswick, ME 2011
- Toggle 1 DOJ Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability; Movie Captioning and Video Description 2010
- Toggle 1 USCIS H-1B Duplicate/Multiple Identical Filing Elimination 2007
- Toggle 1 DOL whether the information will have practical utility;<bullet>Evaluate the accuracy of the agencys estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;<bullet>Enhance the quality, utility and clarity of the information to be collected; and<bullet>Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respo 2005