Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Hopi Tribe
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Natural Resources,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 19 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hopi Tribe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Hopi Tribe
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Hopi Tribe
- Toggle 3 FWS Designtion of Critical Habitat for Jaguar 2012
- Toggle 2 OSM Cost Recovery for Permit Processing, Administration, and Enforcement 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Eagle Permits; Modifications to Regulations Governing Take to Protect Interests in Particular Localities 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Migratory Bird Permits; Changes in the Regulations Governing Raptor Propagation 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Beech Ridge Energy 2012
- Toggle 1 FWS Lemmon Fleabane, Acuna Cactus and Fickeisen Plains Cactus 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5500–FA–33 Announcement of Funding Awards for the Community Challenge Planning Grant Program for Fiscal Year 2011 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Environmental Assessment and Preliminary Finding of No Significant Impact For a Genetically Engineered Atlantic Salmon; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5300–FA–04 Funding Awards: FY 2009 Rural Housing and Economic Development Program 2011
Federal Spending2 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Hopi Tribe||2012||Office Of Surface Mining, Reclamation And Enforcement||ABANDONED MINE LAND RECLAMATION (AMLR) PROGRAM||$2,831,744|
|Hopi Tribe||2011||Office Of Surface Mining, Reclamation And Enforcement||ABANDONED MINE LAND RECLAMATION||$1,283,737|
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.