Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$650 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Hopi Tribe
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Natural Resources,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
RegulationsMentioned in 213 dockets; Submitted to 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hopi Tribe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Hopi Tribe
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Navajo Nation; Regional Haze Requirements for Navajo Generating Station 2013
- Toggle 2 FHWA Indian Reservation Roads Program 2002
- Toggle 1 FWS Eagle Permits; Modifications to Regulations Governing Take to Protect Interests in Particular Localities 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Intent to Prepare and Environmental Impact Statement and Public Scoping for Grand Canyon Overflights 2005
- Toggle 1 FWS Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for the Proposed Revision to the Nonessential Experimental Population of the Mexican Wolf and the Implementation of a Management Plan 2013
- Toggle 1 FWS Migratory Bird Permits; Changes in the Regulations Governing Raptor Propagation 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Proposed Revision to the Nonessential Experimental Population of the Mexican Wolf 2013
- Toggle 1 FWS Changes in the Regulations Governing Eagle Permitting 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Hopi Tribe
- Toggle 62 EPA Approval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Navajo Nation; Regional Haze Requirements for Navajo Generating Station 2013
- Toggle 24 EPA Assessment of Anticipated Visibility Improvements at Surrounding Class I Areas and Cost Effectiveness of Best Available Retrofit Technology for Four Corners Power Plant and Navajo Generating Station 2009
- Toggle 10 IHS Recently Posted IHS Rules and Notices. 2007
- Toggle 10 FWS Proposed Revision to the Nonessential Experimental Population of the Mexican Wolf 2013
- Toggle 8 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 7 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Existing Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Programs; State of Utah; Regional Haze Rule Requirements for 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of State Implementation Plans; State of Utah; Smoke Management Requirements for Mandatory Class I Areas under 40 CFR 51.309 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Approval, Disapproval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan and Interstate Transport Plan; Interference with Visibility Requirement 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Idaho Regional Haze 110 Interstate Transport 2010
Federal Spending4 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Hopi Tribe||2012||Office Of Surface Mining, Reclamation And Enforcement||ABANDONED MINE LAND RECLAMATION (AMLR) PROGRAM||$2,831,744|
|Hopi Tribe||2005||Economic Development Administration||BROADBAND INTERNET SYSTM||$2,305,000|
|Hopi Tribe||2008||Office Of Surface Mining, Reclamation And Enforcement||Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation Program||$1,856,325|
|Hopi Tribe||2011||Office Of Surface Mining, Reclamation And Enforcement||ABANDONED MINE LAND RECLAMATION||$1,283,737|
Advisory Committees5 people on 6 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.