Honda Motor Co
Campaign Finance$3,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Honda Motor Co
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Honda North America $4,426,063
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Automotive Industry,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1001 Alternative Fuel Vehicles Competitiveness and Energy Security Act of 2011 S.187 Biofuels Market Expansion Act of 2011 H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.948 Promoting Electric Vehicles Act of 2011 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.1380 New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2011 S.3191 A bill to improve provisions of title 23, United States Code relating to the use of HOV facilities. H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2682 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Honda Motor Co" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Honda Motor Co
- Toggle 5 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Cost Analyses of Safety Equipment Published by NHTSA 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Support Material for Quiet Vehicle Alert Sound Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA California Air Resources Board Request for Waiver of Preemption for Low Emission Vehicle and Zero Emission Vehicle Regulations (“Advance Clean Car Program”) 2012
- Toggle 2 FWS Buckeye Wind Power Project, Champaign County, Ohio 2012
- Toggle 1 ITC Complaints: Certain Automotive GPS Navigation Systems, Components Thereof, and Products Containing Same 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Response to Decision for Reconsideration 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Insurance Reporting Requirements 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Early Warning Reporting, Foreign Defect Reporting, and Motor Vehicle and Equipment Recall Regulations 2012