Homeownership Preservation Foundation
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Homeownership Preservation Foundation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5884 Homeownership Preservation Education Act of 2012 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.430 HAMP Repeal and Deficit Reduction Act of 2011 H.R.839 The HAMP Termination Act of 2011 H.R.861 NSP Termination Act S.489 Preserving Homes and Communities Act of 2011 H.R.321 Equal Employment for All Act H.R.769 Fair Access to Credit Scores Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Homeownership Preservation Foundation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Homeownership Preservation Foundation
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Homeownership Preservation Foundation
- Toggle 3 CFPB 2012 Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) Mortgage Servicing Proposal 2012
- Toggle 2 CFPB HIGH-COST MORTGAGE AND HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AMENDMENTS TO THE TRUTH IN LENDING ACT (REGULATION Z) AND HOMEOWNERSHIP COUNSELING AMENDMENTS TO THE REAL ESTATE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURES ACT (REGULATION X) 2012
- Toggle 2 CFPB 2012 Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) Mortgage Servicing Proposal 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5415–FA–43 Announcement of Funding Awards for Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for HUD’s Fiscal Year 2010 Mortgage Modification and Mortgage Scams Assistance Housing Counseling Under the Housing Counseling Program 2011
- Toggle 1 CFPB Regulation Z; Truth in Lending 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Request for Information on Effective Financial Education 2012