Home Care Assn of New York State
Campaign Finance$1,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Home Care Assn of New York State
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.5613 American Coastal Waters and Shorelines Protection Act H.R.1328 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 H.R.5613 Protecting the Medicaid Safety Net Act of 2008 S.1200 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 H.R.3162 Children's Health and Medicare Protection Act of 2007 H.R.3963 Support for Injured Servicemembers Act
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets; Submitted to 3 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Home Care Assn of New York State" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Home Care Assn of New York State
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Home Care Assn of New York State
- Toggle 2 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 2 OSHA ERGONOMICS PROGRAM 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update for Calendar Year 2013, Hospice Quality Reporting Requirements, and Survey and Enforcement Requirements for Home Health Agencies (CMS-1358-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Program: Home and Community -Based State Plan Services 2008
- Toggle 1 WHD Recently Posted WHD Rules and Notices. Unknown
- Toggle 1 CMS Reporting and Returning of Overpayments 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update for Calendar Year 2007 and Deficit Reduction Act of 2005 Changes to Medicare Payment for Oxygen Equipment and Capped DME Rental 2010
- Toggle 1 OSHA BLOODBORNE INFECTIOUS DISEASES 2006
- Toggle 1 OSHA TUBERCULOSIS 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Home Health Prospective Payment System Rate Update for CY 2008 (Includes Refinements) 2010