Campaign Finance$14,050 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Holtec International
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.3322 United States Nuclear Fuel Management Corporation Establishment Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Holtec International" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Holtec International
- Toggle 4 NRC List of Approved Spent Fuel Storage Casks: HI-STORM 100 Revision 6 2009
- Toggle 4 NRC List of Approved Spent Fuel Storage Casks: HI-STORM 100 Revision 7 2009
- Toggle 2 NRC Notice of Docketing Amendment Request for Material LIcense SNM-2511, Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Diablo Canyon Independent Spent Fuel Storage Installation 2009
- Toggle 2 NRC AP1000 Design Certification Amendment 2010
- Toggle 1 NRC Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Fall 2009 2009
- Toggle 1 NRCS Wetland Reserve Program 2009
- Toggle 1 NRC Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Spring 2009 2009
- Toggle 1 NRC Semiannual Regulatory Agenda - Spring 2010 2010
- Toggle 1 NRC Southern California Edison - San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station, Units 2; Temporary Exemption 2009
- Toggle 1 NRC Safeguarding Shipments of Spent Fuel 2009
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Holtec International" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Commerce 1 person on 1 committee