Holland & Hart
Since its inception in 1947, Holland & Hart has grown into a firm of more than 400 lawyers in 15 United States offices in Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and the District of Columbia. In 2007 and 2008, Holland & Hart was named the best corporate law firm in Denver according to a survey of corporate directors in Corporate Board Member magazine.
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Holland & Hart
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount City of Henderson, NV $170,000 Great Northern Properties $150,000 American Gaming Assn $140,000 Newmont Mining $140,000 Coeur D'Alene Mines $90,000 Touro College $75,000 Pew Charitable Trusts $70,000 PSA Peugeot Citroen $70,000 FMC Corp $60,000 Barrick Gold Corp $20,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Travel & Tourism,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Food Industry,
- Automotive Industry
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1158 Montana Mineral Conveyance Act S.647 Montana Mineral Conveyance Act H.R.467 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to restore the deduction for the travel expenses of a taxpayer's spouse who accompanies the taxpayer on business travel. H.R.1174 Internet Gambling Regulation, Consumer Protection, and Enforcement Act H.R.2230 Internet Gambling Regulation and Tax Enforcement Act of 2011 H.R.2366 Internet Gambling Prohibition, Poker Consumer Protection, and Strengthening UIGEA Act of 2011 H.R.2289 ABCs' Act of 2011 H.R.2512 Three Kids Mine Remediation and Reclamation Act S.1270 Responsible Electronics Recycling Act S.1492 Three Kids Mine Remediation and Reclamation Act
Recent Lobbying Contracts
Date Client Summary April 3, 2013 ICL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS LP-NEW NAME (FORMERLY KNOWN AS ICL NORTH AMERICAN CO ) Informational meetings on the use of Forested Land. View registration
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Holland & Hart" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Holland & Hart
- Toggle 6 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Montana; Revisions to Subchapter 7; Exclusions for De Minimus Changes 2011
- Toggle 2 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for Gunnison Sage-grouse 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Wyoming; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Federal Implementation Plan for Oil and Natural Gas Well Production Facilities; Fort Berthold Indian Reservation (Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara Nations), North Dakota 2012
- Toggle 1 CRC Meetings: Wyoming Advisory Committee 2011
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Holland & Hart" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Transportation 1 person on 1 committee