Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Holcim US
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Holcim US $1,640,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Roads & Highways,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 H.R.233 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2009 S.146 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2009 H.R.5663 Robert C. Byrd Miner Safety and Health Act of 2010 S.3671 Robert C. Byrd Mine and Workplace Safety and Health Act of 2010 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.1759 Emission Migration Prevention with Long-term Output Yields Act S.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 S.5 Cleaner, Greener, and Smarter Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 29 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Holcim US" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Holcim US
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Holcim US
- Toggle 11 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 10 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 5 EPA Mississippi Regional Haze 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Review of the NAAQS for Particulate Matter - Regulatory Impact Analysis 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Action to Ensure Authority of State and Local Air Permit Programs to Regulate All Pollutants Elsewhere Subject to Regulation Under the Clean Air Act 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Wool Fiberglass Manufacturing NESHAP Risk and Technology Review 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA South Carolina Regional Haze 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Minnesota Regional Haze SIP 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Georgia Regional Haze 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA North Dakota Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2010
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.