Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2008 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Holcim US
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Holcim US $2,220,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Roads & Highways,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 H.R.2125 Railroad Competition and Service Improvement Act of 2007 H.R.1650 Railroad Antitrust Enforcement Act of 2008 H.R.6049 Energy and Tax Extenders Act of 2008 H.R.6899 Comprehensive American Energy Security and Consumer Protection Act S.3036 Lieberman-Warner Climate Security Act of 2008 S.3060
RegulationsMentioned in 21 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Holcim US" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Holcim US
- Toggle 43 EPA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials That Are Solid Waste 2008
- Toggle 7 EPA Standards of Performance (NSPS) for Portland Cement Plants; Review of Standards 2007
- Toggle 4 EPA Review of the NAAQS for Ozone - Regulatory Impact Analysis 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA TX082 Texas SIP; Infrastructure and Interstate Transport Requirements for the 1997 Ozone and the 1997 and 2006 PM-2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA TX074 Texas Control of Emissions of Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) from Cement Kilns, submitted to EPA May 30, 2007 (TX-241, 7-27) 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program (EDSP); Draft Policy & Procedures for Initial Screening; Request for Comment 2007
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Amendment to the Universal Waste Rule: Addition of Pharmaceuticals 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regulation No. 7, Section XII, Volatile Organic Compounds from Oil and Gas Operations. 2007
Advisory Committees2 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.